The Old West Gun Room was founded in 1953 by George Repaire. In 1963 George sold the business to Dave Cumberland, who moved the Old West Gun Room to its present location. After working at the San Francisco Gun Exchange and at the Old West Gun Room for six years, Robert Weaver bought the business from Dave in 1984.
The Old West Gun Room specializes in antique and modern firearms, including a wide range of handguns, rifles, and shotguns, for both the novice and the experienced firearm enthusiast.
We carry unusual and hard to find cartridges and ammunition, as well as all the more common brands and calibers.